Autonomous driving/ HD map
More safety, more reliability, and more scalability
- Provides a critical element of autonomous driving; accurate location, supported by available GNSS data but still effective in GNSS denied environments.
- Works in parallel with existing software with a “software fusion” approach to enable greater safety and reliability.
- State-of-the-art relocalization using “GN-net” massively expands autonomous driving capability in tough situations (e.g. bad weather, summer vs winter season).
- Brings more robustness to HD maps by integrating maps created by Kudan / Artisense SLAM.
Benefits of Kudan software
- More accurate location and robustness from tightly-coupled Visual-Lidar SLAM.
- Significantly lighter Lidar map (original raw data can be reduced by more than 300x).
- Ultra-low-latency localization using IMU fusion (data rate can be greater than 1000Hz).
- And many more features!
- localization software for autonomous vehicles, robo taxis.
- Autonomous vehicle parking solution.
- Kudan software and sensors packaged as a single SLAM sensor module.
- Lidar calibration tool leveraging SLAM.
- Integrate map layers created by KudanSLAM into existing HD map layers.