Robust and accurate localization with cost effective sensor setup
- KudanSLAM runs on lower grade CPUs, even without a GPU, but will accelerate with higher grade ones.
- Accurate in GNSS-denied areas, but can take advantage of them when available.
- Handles dynamic 3D scene-movement.
Benefits Kudan software brings
- Save on hardware cost, leveraging affordable processors and sensors.
- Wider effectiveness including underground environments and crowded downtown areas (e.g. Tokyo, Miami, New York).
- Flexibility on sensor types and their combinations.
- Higher productivity thanks to real-time processing capability.
- And many more features!
- Mobile mapping systems and drones with lower grade INS/GNSS
- Integrate Kudan software into an existing surveying solution.
- Surveying conducted in urban metropolitan areas.
Running an indoor drone dataset on Qualcomm Robotics RB5 – 100% tracking