More robustness and/or lower required HW cost
- Robust localization and accurate mapping, even against dynamic environments with moving people and changing scenery.
- Multiple functions to easily handle very large scale maps.
Benefits Kudan software brings
- More accurate location and robustness from tightly-coupled Visual-Lidar SLAM.
- Significantly lighter Lidar map (original raw data can be reduced by more than 300x).
- Large-scale and robot-model agnostic solutions.
- Lower required sensor cost.
- And many more features!
- localization software for indoor autonomous mobile robots in warehouses, retail stores, offices, power plants, and others.
- Outdoor delivery robots development.
- Kudan software and sensors packaged as a single SLAM sensor module.
- Retrofitting existing machinery with Kudan software to enable autonomy.
Running indoors on Qualcomm Robotics RB5 with Intel Realsense
Localising with multiple vehicles in one map
LIDAR SLAM vs. GPS