Inspection/ surveying/ mapping
Better mapping with affordable sensor setup and applicable to more situations
- No need for an expensive GNSS/INS as the main localization approach.
- Enables surveying players to go surpass current limitations at a much more affordable cost.
Benefits Kudan software brings
- More accurate 3D reconstruction and maps.
- Wider effectiveness including underground environments and crowded downtown areas (e.g. Tokyo, Miami, New York).
- Lower required sensor cost.
- Higher productivity thanks to real-time processing capability.
- And many more features!
- Mobile mapping systems development for drones with lower grade INS/GNSS.
- Integrate Kudan software into an existing surveying solution.
- Surveying conducted in urban metropolitan areas.
Artisense, a Kudan group company, demonstrating its lane-level accurate positioning in a multi-floor parking lot and urban environment
LIDAR SLAM vs. GPS