Kudan Announces Release of KdVisual SLAM Software 2 on Intel Edge Insight for AMR
Showcasing 4x reduction in memory usage, and 2x improvement in accuracy, KdVisual 2, is fully optimized for Intel’s Edge Insight for Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR). With hardware acceleration and optimization provided by Intel for 11th generation and subsequent Intel Core processors, Kudan solidifies its commitment to delivering superior performance in commercial robotics. An all-encompassing video tutorial series further aids users in seamlessly integrating the SLAM software into their AMR products.
Kudan Inc. (headquarters in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo; CEO Daiu Ko, hereafter “Kudan”), a leading provider of real-time simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM) software, is elated to introduce its latest KdVisual SLAM Software 2 for Intel EI for AMR. This major upgrade accentuates the integration of best-in-class SLAM technology with Intel’s Edge Insight for AMR, continuing its transformation in commercial-ready robotics applications.
As the robotic landscape reverberates with a growing demand for precise, real-time 3D mapping, the collaboration between Kudan and Intel materializes a holistic hardware-software solution to cater to these industry needs. KdVisual 2 not only offers enhanced performance and robustness but also takes pride in the hardware acceleration and optimization provided by Intel, on 11th generation and beyond Intel Core processors.
Key features and improvements include:
- Enhanced Memory Usage and Accuracy: KdVisual 2 represents a major architectural overhaul which further reduces memory usage by 4x and improves accuracy by 2x compared to previous KdVisual 1, ensuring real-time mapping and localization with support for a wider range of computing requirements.
- Robust Performance: Through the implementation of refined architecture for the SLAM pipeline, KdVisual 2 ensures repeatable, and deterministic results for reliable mapping and localization.
- Seamless Integration: Perfectly attuned to Intel’s Edge Insight for AMR, KdVisual 2 promises effortless deployment across platforms.
- Intel-Powered Hardware Acceleration: Boasting hardware optimization provided by Intel for its 11th generation and subsequent Core processors, KdVisual 2 affirms top-tier performance metrics in robotic applications.
- Commercial Robotics Centric: From dynamic logistics centers to innovative manufacturing sites, KdVisual 2 emerges as the best-in-class visual SLAM component.
- Comprehensive Tutorial Series: A meticulously crafted tutorial video series walks users through every phase: from download, installation, system setup, to the real-time deployment on a development robot.
Reflecting on our continued partnership with Intel, Daiu Ko, CEO of Kudan Inc., expressed, “Our sustained partnership with Intel echoes our shared vision of pioneering next-gen robotics. The infusion of our latest KdVisual SLAM software, underpinned by Intel’s hardware optimization, reinforces our dedication to steering the AMR domain towards unparalleled heights.”
Echoing the sentiment, Intel’s latest rollout of the EI for AMR software package underscores its relentless effort to redefine the future of robotics. By leveraging Intel’s hardware and software expertise with Kudan’s cutting-edge software solutions, we are paving the way for unprecedented breakthroughs in robotics.
For an immersive exploration of KdVisual 2 SLAM Software and its synergy with Intel’s Edge Insight for AMR, navigate to the blog article and Intel EI for AMR website featuring Kudan SLAM and the Developer’s Guide.
About Kudan Inc.
Kudan is a deep tech research and development company specializing in algorithms for artificial perception (AP). As a complement to artificial intelligence (AI), AP functions allow machines to develop autonomy. Currently, Kudan is using its high-level technical innovation to explore business areas based on its own milestone models established for deep tech which provide wide-ranging impact on several major industrial fields.
For more information, please refer to Kudan’s website at https://www.kudan.io/.
Name: Kudan Inc.
Securities Code: 4425 (TSE Growth)
Representative: CEO Daiu Ko
■For more details, please contact us from here.