Kudan 3D-Lidar SLAM (KdLidar) in Action: Vehicle-Based Mapping in an Urban area
It’s been a while since our last “Kudan 3D-Lidar SLAM (KdLidar) in action” series. Of course, we have been working on fascinating projects and powerful features (and just came back from InterGeo in Germany!)
This time, our demo showcases the result in one of the most typical environments and setups.
- Recorded in an urban area (station square of a large train station in Japan) with some buildings around and roofed areas, which prevents good GNSS signals
- Recorded with a vehicle-base sensor setup with a tilted 3D-Lidar with INS
Here is the demo video – Kudan 3D-Lidar SLAM in Action: Vehicle Mobile Mapping in an Urban Area
There’s nothing much to say about this video since it’s quite straightforward and the video explains itself. However, the main benefits you get from KdLidar are …
- Up to <1cm accuracy in various environments: Tested and proven with multiple geospatial partners to perform with up to <1cm accuracy both indoors and outdoors
- Flexible sensor choices: Various sensors (3D Lidar, IMU, and INS) tested and supported
- Faster time-to-market: Much faster time-to-market than internal development or other SLAM software (We have a team of 30 SLAM engineers)
Please stay tuned for further updates!
■For more details, please contact us from here.