Industrial Autonomous Mobile Robots
Moving beyond a 2D-Lidar based approach with faster time-to-market
- Robust localization and accurate mapping, even against dynamic environments with moving people and changing scenery, which typically 2D-Lidar SLAM struggles
- Multiple functions to easily handle very large scale maps
The benefits Kudan software brings
- More accurate and robust localization with Visual SLAM and/or 3d-Lidar SLAMA against scenery changes and dynamic objects
- 10x faster time-to-market compared to internal development or open-source based approach
- Productivity improvement due to faster operation speed
- Overall hardware cost reduction through lower grade sensors
- And many more features!
Example Industrial Robotics Projects
- Localization software for indoor autonomous mobile robots in warehouses, retail stores, offices, power plants, and others.
- Autonomous mobile robots for indoor and outdoor mixed environments
- Kudan software and sensors are packaged as a single SLAM sensor module
- Retrofitting existing machinery with Kudan software to enable autonomy.
KdVisual in Action: In an operating factory
KdVisual In Action: Forklift in a dynamic warehouse
Kudan Lidar SLAM: In a large shopping mall for autonomous cleaning/ service robots
Kudan SLAM: Supercharge your 2D LiDAR ROS robot with Kudan Visual SLAM